Today I had snow tires installed on Luna, my wonderful little hatchback beauty. She likes them, so do I. What a difference! We're now ready to take on the rest of winter, which should be over some time in April.
I used the rest of my Christmas money to buy a nice pair of running shoes. I went with the Nike LunarGlide+ - it is a nice light shoe with just enough cushioning for my pronating 50 year old footies.
I had my last Grande Peppermint Mocha of the season while I waited for the tires to be installed. Did you know that they taste different after December 25th? I can't quite articulate it, but there is just something less appealing about my favourite overpriced holiday beverage after The Big Day. Next year...
That was my day. Tomorrow's another one...office work to catch up on and then the usual ritual New Year's Eve viewing of comedian Ron James' show at 9:00 pm, and trying to stay awake until midnight. Yup. That's pretty much how we celebrate the new year here in Chez Oz. In our jammies and robes in front of the tv set.
The fun never ends around here!
Pillar set up his telescope today. I'll try to get pictures of it in the next few days. It's highly cool.
1 comment:
That's pretty much how we celebrate NEw Years, too. And we also just put new tires on a car...but alas, not snow related.
Post a Comment